There are million sneaky things that pro traders do that amateurs don’t. That is one reason they are rich and amateur traders aren’t. It’s that simple.
It is very important that every trader shift their trading into high performance mode. In fact, you can increase your profits dramatically as you learn these sneaky tricks.
In a way, being a pro trader is learning sneaky tricks and expanding your toolbox of sneaky tricks.
I’ve spent 45 years learning them!
There are literally hundreds of sneak tricks. Here are some of them:
– Look at the size of the bids and asks to help determine the trend
– Look at how many trades are at the bid and how many at the ask to help determine the trend
– Look at TICK and TRIN for stock traders
– Look at how much volume has been traded at a particular price to determine upcoming pops and drops
– Look at sentiment indicators to determine when a market is about to top or bottom.
– Look at the seasonality of a particular stock to get the “odds” that a stock will rally or plunge.
– And many many more…
Oh, by the way, I’ll be talking about these techniques in my amazing new course, High Performance Stock Trading. It’s coming up on November 18-19. Click here for more details.
You will learn tricks I’ve learned in my 45 years of being a Wall Street trader as well as a retail investor. These are the tricks I use to become the number one mutual fund manager in the US!
I know that you can learn a lot by taking this course. Click here to register.