I’m looking for the stock market to drop soon. Here’s why in a nutshell:
1. Seasonally, September is the worst month and August is no prize.
2. We haven’t had a 5% correction in over a year. That is an extraordinary stat. The market normally has at least one 10% correction each year.
3. The market is complacent. Volatility is very low. People are falling asleep. Of course, that means that the market is about to become more volatile and I think the volatility will be to the downside.
4. Sentiment is very very bullish. Surveys show that market participants are overly bullish. If everyone is bullish, who is left to buy?
5. Momentum is waning. Momentum indicators are getting weaker which usually means that the market is about to dive.
I’ve put together a free webinar next Monday at 11 am PT on Will the Stock Market Collapse?
I will go into detail on the five points above plus much much more analysis.
Most importantly, I’ll show you how to hedge your existing portfolio and how to make money in the dip.
But you have to register by clicking here!
See you there!