Famous gooroos are calling for a dramatic plunge in the stock market:
- – Andrew Smithers says, “US stocks are now about 80% overvalued.”
- – David Stockman: “a gigantic, horrendous storm,” is not far away.
- – Jim Rogers: the greatest crash of our lifetime will happen “later this year or next.” “A $68 trillion ‘Biblical’ collapse is poised to wipe out millions of Americans.”
- – Marc Faber says he sees a plummet of 40% or more and “it will end very badly, extremely badly.” “Investors are on the Titanic.” Stocks are about to “endure a gut wrenching drop that would rival the greatest crashes in stock market history.”
- – Harry Dent says, “We’ll see a historic drop to 6,000… and when the dust settles – it’ll plummet to 3,300.”
I’m about to run to Walmart to buy guns, ammo, and freeze dried food!
Here’s the problem. These gooroos keep predicting the end of the world year after year and are wrong year after year.
Then, when the market finally actually collapses, they will talk about how they predicted it ten years ago!
In other words, the more wrong they are, the more they will talk about how they predicted it years in advance! They will turn their incredible failing into a marketing plus!
The lesson? Ignore gooroos. They are in the business of selling you books or newsletters. They are not in the business of making your money.
In fact, they are HARMING you by keeping you from investing in the greatest bull market in history! Your retirement and your family and YOU are harmed by their bogus warnings.
To me, the most important thing is to make money now in the market. To me, we should obviously be concerned about a large drop in the market. But we can make money in bear markets! So I want to trade right now, make money, and not crawl into a cave.
I have a course coming up designed exactly for this.
The first one is 2 Day Income. It will teach you how to create a second or even primary income right now to provide for your family. Click here to learn more.
Ignore the gooroos. Build your own income to attain financial freedom.
Here’s the link to learn more. By the way, we will be live streaming for our international students.